Another Chunky Circle Scarf


I recently made a second chunky circle scarf from people web's tutorial for my sister and her new coat.  For the first scarf, (here), I used a bulky weight yarn, and for this one I used super bulky.


With my big blue plastic hook which I think is a size Q, and Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Thick & Quick, I chained 91 and only needed to crochet rounds 1-4 twice in the pattern.  It worked up really fast, and it felt like I was either using a giant's crochet hook or that my hands had shrunk. 


And here's my sister with her scarf and new coat!  The yarn matches really well with the plaid flannel lining!  Success.

Comments

  1. The scarf looks really nice. I like the color you chose.

    I am a recent follower, and invite you over to my blog to see what I have made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! A quick Crochet is a good crochet I say! and the colour you chose is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous - I love the colour! I'm not doing too well with my crocheting New Year's resolution, I'm afraid - I just can't get the basic basics!!! I'll crack on though. Thanks for the inspiration.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this pattern- I've tried it, but gave up after a very wonky and unsuccessful attempt.
    Your scarf looks just gorgeous- maybe I should try again with a big chunky yarn and see how it goes!
    Must catch up with more of your posts ...
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts