Shear Love

Untitled

Since I can't show you the gifts I'm working on yet (I'd hate to ruin the surprises!), I thought it might be fun to share with you some of my favorite crafting tools and supplies.  Perhaps you'll find some gift ideas for the crafter on your list!  Today I'm sharing with you how I feel about my Gingher Embroidery Scissors.  And what better way to do so than with a letter?

To my dear little gingher scissors,

I never truly knew what it was to cut before I met you.  I now realize every scissor in my past was so incredibly dull.  Whether it's yarn, thread, or even fabric, you have made cutting into something of sheer shear joy.  With your double-plated chrome-over-nickel blade finish, you are not only a pleasure to cut with, but a pleasure to look at.  And being the perfectly adorable size of 4 inches, there is no limit to where our crafting adventures might take us.  I could go on, but let me cut to the chase...

When it comes to fiber and embroidery projects, you are the scissor for me, and always will be.

Love,
Me

Hahaha!!  Anyone else out there feel strongly about their scissors?  And unrelated, does anyone know how to get in contact with some elves?  I could use some extra hands with my Christmas gifts...

I hope you are all having a lovely week!

Comments

  1. Oooooh! Some lovely colourful granny goodness to excite my crochet loving fingers!! Your scissors look great and have useful pointed tips! I enjoyed your letter to them!
    Sending you over a couple of Swiss elves immediately... you may have to make them some clothes at the end of their stay with you though - they work so fast it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply funny!!! but seriously, a pair of scissors like these.....maybe a "Ferrari" product??? wow!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you posted about this! I am just STARTING learning how to sew, so things like this are perfect for me. Keep the tips coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel strongly in the opposite way about my scissors... they are so dull and useless. Take that scissors... lol! I'm going to check out these ones since you so strongly recommend them.

    P.S. If you find an extra Chrimas elf, send him my way ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts