Sunday Smiles

Untitled

Happy Sunday and happy Easter!  I'm still smiling from our family Easter dinner we had yesterday!  I of course love any excuse to make a pretty table, but getting to see family definitely takes the cake.  Other smile worthy things: chatting crafts, playing board games, Easter candy, seeing the cake I baked to be edible (I tend to have the worst luck in the kitchen [and I couldn't taste test as I can't eat gluten]), getting a cute owl plush from my Gram, noticing multiple happy conversations happening at once, and laughing so hard I was crying.

I wish you all a very happy day, and I'll see you soon with some more craft specific posts from our dinner!

Comments

  1. What a lovely Easter table all in pink complemented with white and copper!
    So glad you had a lovely family day! Happy Easter, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is stunning. I always have good intentions to create such pretty spaces but it hardly ever pans out.
    Family time is the best. The love and laughter and memories. Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I agree!! Hope you have a lovely Easter with your family!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debi! Hope you have a great Easter!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  4. And we can't seem to describe vampires with sparkles, which is pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a sad day when no one can guess "vampire" until the adjective "sparkly" is said...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts