Knuckles the Echidna

IMG_8633

For Christmas I had a request to make Knuckles the Echidna (a character from Sonic the Hedgehog). So I turned to the WolfDreamer, since I've made her Sonic and Tails dolls. Using those two patterns and tweaking things here and there, I was able to come up with a somewhat close Knuckles.

Untitled

For the details I sewed on pieces of felt instead of crocheting. I didn't want the shoes to get too clunky!

Untitled

I had to improvise the hair pieces, and was a little nervous about the result... But I think it turned out ok.

Untitled

And of course I had to make up the most important part of Knuckles, the knuckles!

I think he turned out pretty cute, but I won't lie, I was a little nervous to gift him! I hope I did Knuckles justice, and I hope I met the expectations of the Sonic expert!

Comments

  1. Knuckles looks incredible! And adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wouldn't like to meet this character in a bad mood! You certainly went to a lot of trouble to make him. I like his feet the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts