Bunny and C2C Bunny Blanket

Untitled

Nope, I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, and yup, I have another C2C crochet blanket to share with you!

Untitled

If you haven't seen my other C2C blanket posts (here and here), I start by designing the blanket on graph paper, and then with the Corner to Corner method of crochet, I crochet the blanket from one corner to the opposite corner. It's a lot of fun watching the design emerge.

Untitled

And of course I had to make a little matching crocheted bunny! (I just love little striped shirts!)

P.S. Happy New Year, and I hope you all had a lovely holiday season!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Kate!
    Well done for the bright blue bunny design blanket and match toy with the striped sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so cute!! happy new year! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish! Happy New Year to you too!!
      Happy crafting,
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts