New Vintage Potholders

Untitled

I'm such a sucker for vintage potholders! I've made potholders from these same patterns in the past, but they are always fun to revisit and make in new color schemes!

Untitled

For all of these potholders I used size 10 crochet thread with a 1.65mm steel hook. This Star Potholder pattern can be found here. The color changes and popcorn stitches make it a little time consuming, but I just love the design!

Untitled

Untitled

This Red and White Potholder pattern can be found here. I made it in blue and white - what a rebel!

Untitled

Untitled

This Single Flower Potholder pattern can be found here. I think I crocheted the back a little tighter than I did the front, but thank goodness blocking it took care of the problem!

Untitled

Do you guys like working in thread as much as I do? Do you have a vintage potholder collection?

Comments

Popular Posts